Mar 18, 2009

Day 11. Slowly but surely

Email to a friend

The last two days weren't too great, but I still made some progress. Hopefully, it won't take me more then 10 days to reach NL 50. I've already started datamining games, since my Bankroll Management is a bit too aggressive and I want to make sure I start grinding the weakest available games. I am also going to start using SpadeEye for a better table selection. So far I was just sitting in at a new tables and playing with whoever joins.
This is, by the way, a descent game selection method (even though, technically, there is no selection), since most of the players who join new tables are action freaks. The good thing is, you can always change a seat. Of course, often you simply don't know these players, but I always swap my seat to the left of the first one who joins, since he is probably bad :) You also need some Heads up skills, but usually tables fill in pretty fast.

I also played some $5 Heads up SNGs for $35 profit.

Finally, the hand that saved the last 2 poker days from being negative:

$0.1/$0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (2 handed)
Poker Tools by Stoxpoker.com

Known players:
BB = ($53.73)
SB(Hero) = ($53.70)

Preflop: Hero is SB with A, K.
Hero raises to $0.75, BB calls $0.50.

Flop: ($1.50) A, A, K (2 players)
BB checks, Hero bets $1.00, BB calls $1.00.

Turn: ($3.50) J (2 players)
BB checks, Hero bets $2.25, BB calls $2.25.

River: ($8.00) 6 (2 players)
BB bets $49.73(All-In), Hero calls $49.70(All-In).

Final Pot: $107.43.

Results follow:
Hero shows a full-house, aces full of kings (A K)
BB shows a full-house, kings full of aces (K K)

Sick cooler, but the guy clearly overdid it on the river :)

Bankroll: $720

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com