Mar 12, 2009

Day 5. Progress report

Email to a friend

Unfortunately, I felt pretty sick on Monday and couldn't play at all. Next 3 days I was playing small sessions around 500-700 hands per day. Probably wasn't a good idea to play at all, since my concentration drops below zero when I don't feel good. Anyway, my graph for the last days look like this:
1k hands are missing from this graph though. On Tuesday Holdem manager stopped working (Failed to establish a connection to '127.0.0.1'). Instead of checking HM forums for solution, I decided to fix it myself :) I am really good at doing things hard way :) As a result, I had to start a new database.
Around +$30 (~1k hands) is missing from this graph, so overall I am breaking even.

My current bankroll: $461.40


I am going to grind like hell on the weekend, in order to catch up.

This is it for now. I wish you good luck at the tables !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com