Mar 22, 2009

Day 15. Ship it baby !

Email to a friend




Don't need to comment this graph, it speaks for itself :) My bankroll reached the magic $1000 mark. Not going to celebrate it, but I am pretty happy about the results so far.

Today I spent couple of hours researching my NL $50 Database. I have around 300k hands mined, which is enough to study the "profit area". All bad players were added to my buddy list, so I might even take a shot tomorrow. Depends on how many of them will be available.

I hate playing underrolled, but occasional shots are fine. If I get lucky, by the end of the week my bankroll should be around $1500 including rakeback. It means that after another week or so, I will be able to play Heads Up games. Then it might go even faster, since I am way better at Heads Up, then at 6max.

Might be an upswing mood, but for now I think I have a descent chance to accomplish my goal faster then I planned. Would be nice to do so ;)

Anyway, stay tuned and good luck !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com