Mar 19, 2009

From $100 to $10000 in 15 days? Easy!

Email to a friend

Recently I've wrote a post about an incredible propbet I discovered online. Well, its over now and as you could guess he did it. It actually took him 14 days to finish. Here is a final quote from his blog:

My sharkscope profit reached 10011$ at one point so I was over 9900$ profit and I won the bet. Scotty declared me the winner.
Ran a little bad in my last few sngs though and my end bankroll at the session was only 9939.85 but luckily rule 7 says it is over as soon as I reached the 9.9K profit.
I have 36 hours left though and I will do a little victory lap tomorrow and grind some 3$ Sngs till I have the 10000$ bankroll as I want to post a screenshot with a 10K roll to prove that I won

It is simply incredible ! Overall, he played a total of 7,432 games (381,804 hands) with buy-ins ranging from $1 to $16 and his average ROI was 15%. In short, he made $1.36 for every SnG he played.





poker, online poker


Check out the interview with Boku87.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com