Mar 20, 2009

Day 13. Climbing the Everest

Email to a friend

I was very close to report another breakeven result, but the end of the session saved it again. A player on my right went on tilt and I managed to get some dividends out of it. Not as much as couple of other guys, but I am fine with it.
Also received my weekly rakeback - $73 this time.

Bankroll: $854

I've accumulated 4000 FTP points so far. Not too much, but I probably should start thinking about the best way to convert them. At this point it doesn't make much sense to bBad Beat stress guyuy anything from FTP store, even though Bad Beat stress guy looks nice :) But seriously, I am thinking about two ways:

a) Load them in satellites to the mayor Sunday tournaments.

b) Play 600 or 1800 points SnGs for a $24 token and convert these in Heads up SnGs.

c) Collect 3 999 996 more points and get myself a Harley-Davidson. I am sure its gonna be cool to have one in 2029 :)


Good luck at the tables !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com